History of wearing contact lenses
If the patient already wears lenses or has worn in the past, it is necessary to discover the reason for his refinement, as well as to determine the type and material to be used. The following questions need to be asked:
- What type of lens does the patient wear (or has worn)? Is he satisfied with them? What symptoms do you have?
- What are the reasons for terminating the wearing of contact lenses or for switching?
- What information is used?
- What is the patient’s wearing schedule and the manner of maintenance (if appropriate)? Is he satisfied with them?
- Was there a frequent change in the type of lens in the past?
optometrist Marija Kosturanova